"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Whoa!!!!

Soooo,you come home from work and are out in the garden…

Checking out all your hard work…

IMG_2719

The veggie garden now has a proper gravel and paver pathway.

No more messy,muddy mess…

With a trellised entryway,too!

…and tidying up...

 

Company’s coming

stay tuned for that

 

And out of the corner of your eye,whattya see?

 

This!!!

IMG_2715

…good thing I garden with the camera…

A Florida Banded Water Snake.

Didn’t scare me at all.I knew it wasn’t a bad one.

…yeah,right…

Thank gawd for the internet….

Technorati Tags:

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Tootie said...

The first time I saw one of those I didn't know what it was! I had to look that one up too. LOL I thought it was pretty scarry!

NotSoAngryRedHead said...

Pretty cool! On both counts!!

NanaK said...

Having a "living" garden is so cool. (I've learned more about snakes since gardening than ever before.) Love the pretty pavers and trellised entry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails