"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Monday, July 11, 2011

Me and the Bunny…..

are having a little confrontation.

 

Yep,this little cutie-pie….

IMG_1815

….dontcha just think he’s the cutest thing ever?

….but I caught him red handed!

 

is eating my potato vine.

 

It used to be thick and lush,but now,it looks like this….

IMG_2721

Time to go to my mother’s bag of tricks.

The moth balls!

IMG_2720

It keeps the armadillos and the squirrels away,so,maybe,it’ll work on the bunny…..

 

….but now TheGreatWall smells like my grandmother’s apartment….

 

He couldn’t be attracted to this little lady….

IMG_2724

Could he?

….ya think?….

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Jane said...

I drove past a home on Himes today..and the odor of mothballs was overwhelming...even through the closed windows. Hope your bunny leaves...

We have no more bunnies...but we have a bobcat!!! That keeps the bunny population down...

NanaK said...

That area of your garden with the bunny lure (er, statue) is looking very nice. I really like that lotus begonia in the background or is that something else?

Unknown said...

Jane-no bobcats here,that I know of.The hawks used to keep the bunnies under control,but not this year.Not sure why.

Kay-yep,that's a lotus begonia.I'm still not sure if it likes its new surroundings or not.Time will tell.

Deborah said...

Oh he is so cute! I used to have a dutch rabbit as a pet lose in my yard, and I would catch him eating my roses, and he would stand up on his hind legs and reply, "Just trimming".
**kisses** Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails