"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mystery Solved!

Something was eating my Curcumas,that surround our pool area…..

IMG_4985

At first I thought I had a really,

really,

really

bad infestation of Lubbers…..

But I knew Lubbers didn’t eat foliage like this…..

IMG_5044

Whatever could be doing this kind of damage?

Then,the other evening,while sitting by the pool enjoying a glass of wine,YardBoy says,

”Look!The far side of the pool.By those plants of your’s.”

(those plants of your’s? ………sheeesh!)

Upon closer imspection……….IMG_4983

Mystery solved…..!

IMG_4984

If only it wasn’t so darned cute!

Be very careful,you wascally wabbit you,

or this fella might make a dinner outta  you…..

IMG_4986

He’s lookin’ kinda hungry….

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, how sweet! But he does have a voracious appetite...yikes!

Ami said...

wow, a rabbit in the garden? I thought we don't have wild rabbit in florida since I often heard the folks living in north complaining about it. It is cute, but I won't like it eats my plants though... :)

Gayle said...

Oh my! I have to say that I would probably make him dinner if he was doing that to my garden. (Rabbit is good, you know!)

Deborah said...

HA! Made me laugh out loud. He is a cute little wascle! Did you ask if he wanted some wine with his greens?
**kisskiss** Deb

NanaK said...

Oh my goodness! A cute garden pest is just too much to have to handle. What a lot of damage he can do though. Maybe a hav-a-heart trap is in order?

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Rabbits are very cute, but oh! so destructive. I have all my gardens fenced, otherwise I would be constantly in tears, or making rabbit stew. (just kidding about the stew)

compost in my shoe said...

5 dogs and no rabbit problems. they are cute, in other yards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails