"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Where were you……

…..when the world stopped turning?

 

I will always remember where I was….

I remember what I was wearing.

Turquoise shirt with white crop pants.

 

I was still working in the surgery scheduling office at Tampa General Hospital.

 

Someone came into the office and said that a plane had crashed into a building in New York City.

 

…..Little did we know…..

 

…….and it was on the Today Show.

 

Little did we know…..

 

I had a question about a certain doctor’s surgery schedule,so I wandered into the doctor’s lounge to ask him about it.As we looked up at the giant flat screen TV,on the wall,the second plane hit the second Tower.

 

 9.11-3

 

We looked at each other and said,

”What the fuck was that?Did you see that?”

 

……Little did we know…….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails