"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kitchen Reno Update~~~~~

The past 3 months the garden has taken a back seat to the kitchen renovation,which I posted about here.
Sooooo,after a few times of hair pulling,temper tantrums(oh yeah-I have lost my temper quite a few times….),
blah-blah-blah…
This is where we are,today.
The dining room is finally finished,and back together….….
IMG_0347
Walls had to be torn out to install 2 new laminated beams.One in the kitchen(between the old kitchen/laundry area),and one between the living room/dining room.
My favorite thing(besides the open feeling),in the dining area….
IMG_0349
a photo of the grand kiddoes feet, I took, and then had enlarged.
It hangs  over my Uncle’s
(my Uncle Dewey-
-who deserves his own post,by the way-
Every  kid should have an Uncle Dewey,
-but I digress)
  antique desk,which has become command central.Where the laptop,iPad,and phone are plugged in.
IMG_0348
I will share the new laundry room in another post.
But I’m loving it!

Still waiting on the kitchen cabinets……….

Don’t ask about the kitchen cabinets……

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It all looks lovely. I love the openess. I look forward to seeing your laundry room and the kitchen.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

Deborah said...

I am loving it too! I can see why that photo is your favorite. In fact, I just made Note To Self to do the same thing!!! I copy. I have no shame.

**happy smiles**
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails