"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Friday, May 17, 2013

The first of the plumeria…

……have bloomed!
IMG_0212
This one is usually cream with yellow,but for some reason,this year,it is more yellow with just a touch of cream….
IMG_0214
Could it be the past two warm winters?
IMG_0215
The scent is overwhelming…….

…………an interruption for an Emma alert………
IMG_0076
Hi!

I may be prejudiced but I think she’s cuter and prettier than the plumeria……….

IMG_0214

4 comments:

Tootie said...

Yes, Miss Emma is a beauty! :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Yes, Miss Emma is prettier than your Plumeria. I'm sure she's the prettiest flower in your gardens.

I just got a cutting from a friend of a pale yellow Plumeria that I hope will root.

Have a wonderful weekend ~ FlowerLady

David The Good said...

Yep. She's definitely prettier - but does she smell as good?

I love the yellow blooms. I used to have a deep purple-black variety long ago. I do have some white ones with deep yellow centers growing down south. They're amazing plants.

Deborah said...

EMMA!!! **swoons** What a doll.

I think the plumeria changed colors to keep up with the all the updates going on at The Great Wall.

**blows kisses**
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails