"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Miss Emma’s Garden…………

…..is filling in nicely.

 

 

Since being displaced moved due to TheTree coming down/pool renovation,

 

Miss Emma’s Garden has filled in quite nicely.

IMG_4817

Surrounded by variegated creeping Asiatic Jasmine, a red drift Knock-out rose,and Angel’s Tears.

 

Beyond those are a Sweet Almond(Aloysia virgata),Tea Olive(Osmanthus species),and a miniature white rose.

 

emma

 

Lookin’ good,Gramma…..

and my Queen Emma Crinum?

 

oooops…..

I forgot to take a photo of that,Emma,but it has recovered nicely from the attack of the Lubbers.It,now,has plenty of pups,too.

….and the pups I saved are growing quite well,on the lanai.

 

So,you’ll have plenty of Crinums to look forward to.

 

Yea!!!!

1 comment:

Cassundry said...

The garden flowers are looking lovely. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails