"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Signs of Autumn…

….on TheGreatWall…..

Agastache and Queen Emma Crinum
IMG_4401



Bat Faced Cuphea
…garden is ready
for Halloween,too…

IMG_4402

Stokes Aster….
IMG_4403

Beauty Berry…
IMG_4407

Native Poinsettia…
IMG_4408

Orchids have started blooming….
IMG_4410

Miss Emma’s Garden is finally starting to fill in…
IMG_4442

Cassia is absolutely astounding…..
IMG_4444


and Harley is taking her job as Chief of Security quite seriously…..
IMG_4447
No lizards,toads,or lubbers on her watch!
No siree!

Your garden looking like Autumn?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Chris...your post just reminded me that my cassia is not blooming yet. Love the Queen Emma and agastache combo...very pretty. Miss Em's garden is filling in quite nice. Hurray for autumn!

Kimberly said...

I love your cassia. Mine is in full glorious bloom and is FINALLY maturing! Your orchids are beautiful, and I especially love your crinum with the angelonia. How do you keep the lubbers away? Your bat faced blooms are very appropriate for halloween!

Gayle said...

Autumn has come and gone and now my gardens are under snow. Your Fall gardens are beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails