"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Apologies to the neighbors……

I’m really,really sorry that the front garden looks like this,
these days….

IMG_4311….even I don’t consider a dumpster,on the front lawn,yard art….


….and my side garden looks like this….
IMG_4316

….but….

this house has issues.
Issues that need to be dealt with….

….Soooo…..

….deal with them I shall….

The gutters are off,and new soffit,fascia,
and larger gutters are going up.
IMG_4312The old siding will be coming off,and the whole house will be stuccoed.


….The living room looks like this….
IMG_4313The beam will be faux painted to look like pickled wood.And a new,bigger fan will be installed.


…and this…
IMG_4314The stair case is coming out and will be rebuilt with wrought iron.And new carpet will be installed….


….The dining room….
IMG_4315The window on the left will be replaced with a solid sheet of glass.Never used that window,anyways.

….The office….
IMG_4317New commercial grade carpet will be installed,here.

….And the master bedroom looks like this….
IMG_4319The window will be replaced with glass doors,to lead out to the lanai…

All the furniture is in storage,or in the upstairs bedrooms,but all the electronics are being stored here.
….Gotta remember to be careful in the middle of the night….

So….
neighbors,please don’t talk about the trashy people that live here….
….or how they let the house go….
In due time,it is gonna look better than ever!
I pinky swear I will clean up and replant, the front garden.

Promise.

Plus,the fall veggie garden is in,
and if you want me to share,
you’ll be nice.

or vague…

3 comments:

Cassundry said...

I like your new lawn art :) Transitions are never easy I am sure your neighbor's will understand. I am sure the house will be beautiful when it is done. Good luck with the remodel!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wow, you are doing a lot of remodeling which I know you'll be glad to have over with and being back to normal.

FlowerLady

Not a Granny said...

I have the same closet doors in my master bedroom, they are actually in all of the bedrooms. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails