"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Thursday, April 5, 2012

One Project Finally Done!

Yesirree,Bob….

The first phase of TheGreatWall renovation is done!

…Well,almost….

…close enough…

IMG_3734

IMG_3732

The renovation didn’t go quite the way I had planned,but what ever does when you are gardening?

…after much cussing,sweating,and swearing…

In the end,it all worked out.

As the renovation allowed for the perfect setting for my succulent collection…

IMG_3730

IMG_3735

Now,on to the other side of TheGreatWall….

That area is in the shade all day.

Yes!!!

These days,I prefer gardening and landscaping in the shade.

2 comments:

NanaK said...

You are doing such a great job on this great BIG project. Nice succulent collection you have there.

Deborah said...

Oh, yes, shade gardens ARE the best! Looking as wonderful as ever. **kisskiss** Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails