"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Newest Additions To The GreatWall---

Why is it that we cannot go to a nursey,Lowe's,or Home Depot without taking a quick trip through the Garden Shop?And we have to come home with a special treasure?
This weekends purchases....... Euphorbia

Angelonia-I'm hoping it will attract more butterflies to the garden.

African Daisy-I just had to have it when I saw the color.
For more of Today's Flowers,or to visit Luiz Santilli,click here.................




7 comments:

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

The inability to go to any of those stores without visiting the garden department is a serious affliction...I believe many of us have it. Hopefully there is no cure!!

Gayle said...

If I lived where you lived there would barely be any walking space on my property...I'd have so many flowers! Just beautiful choices you made. Later this summer you'll have to take a full yard shot so I can get a better idea of what it's like.

Kathy W said...

Those are so pretty. Home Depot is a great place to get flowers. Hope you have a wonderful week. =)

DeniseinVA said...

Definitely, three treasures you brought home there. Great photos!

RA said...

I think I couldn't resist either... Those are beautiful treasuries to come home with. So bright in color! I love your choices. Best wishes :)

Arija said...

Since we lost so much thid summer I think I have been cured from the "kid in a lolly shop syndrome" that invariably attacked me in a garden centre. You obviously are much younger and stronger and I wish you great joy among plant collections and colour combinations.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

The standing joke in this household is that, my car knows it's own way to the garden center and always takes me in there when we are about to drive by.
Enjoy your new treasures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails