"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busted!!!

Wandering through the garden,this afternoon.

Camera around my neck,and clippers in my hand

I was on lubber patrol

I walked smack dab into this…

IMG_2848

Well,hello there,bunny.What’re you up to?

IMG_2853

“Nuthin’…..”

Ah-ha!!!

IMG_2856

You are so busted!!!

 

And so are you,buddy,if you keep getting into the bird feeders!

IMG_2846

“Who,me?”

Yeah,you!

IMG_2847

“sorry…”

 

and on a brighter note….

The ever delightful Miss Emma,at the beach…

emmabeach12

 

They grow up fast,don’t they?

2 comments:

Tootie said...

Miss Emma has such a cute hair style. :) The squirrel and bunny have a long way to go, to be as cute as Miss Emma.

Susan said...

Oh, I wish I had one of those sweet little bunnies in my garden. An odd thing has happened in my garden this summer with the lubbers. I'm seeing dead ones on a regular basis. Something is killing them, but not eating them. Very strange! Miss Emma IS growing up so fast...she's precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails