"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vacation…..

It has been a loooong,

busy,

stressful

year….

Time for

vacation!

way over due….

So here we are…

….. looking a this…..

IMG_1870

….sigh….

and this……

IMG_1877

and especially this …

IMG_1874

This should be everyone’s view from their kitchen window.

No?

Next up on the agenda is the Naples Botanical Gardens

and the Edison/Ford Estate.

After 30 plus years I have never been there,

or there….

Can you believe that?

Waaay over due…

Time to correct both problems,right?

Got it!

Will do!

and let’s not forget TheGreatWall’s annual pilgramage to SCCF….

I think I hear a beach drink and another sunset calling my name….

Gotta go…..

 

to be continued……

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Looks and sounds beautiful to me.

FlowerLady

Tink *~*~* said...

Nice sunset pic! Did you use a filter to get the sun to "star" like that? Can't wait for ADVENTURES!

*~*~*

Unknown said...

No filter.Just took it quickly.Didn't even focus the camera.Just a lucky shot.

Susan said...

Hey Chris...Your pics are soooo relaxing. I almost feel like I'm sitting on a lawn chair on the beach wiggling my toes in the sand. Enjoy your much deserved vacation.

Tootie said...

Bee-u-tee-ful photos! :)

Gayle said...

If that last photo doesn't become an advertisement for Florida then the state is missing a great opportunity. Just amazing beautiful! Enjoy that beach drink...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails