"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Playin’ Around…..

When it’s cold outside and freeze warnings abound (again!),whatcha gonna do?

How ‘bout playing around with the Canon SX20IS and photo editing

(Picnik-I upgraded.It was worth it. and Photoscape) software?

I think gardeners -–at least,I do.You probably do,too-- love their cameras and photo editing software as much as they love their gardens….

Soooo,humor me……

and critique me,

but be nice,

or,at least,be vague….

The original….IMG_1310

with added texture…..IMG_13101

How ‘bout this one?IMG_13103

or this one…IMG_13104and my fave…..IMG_1311

With this one,I was just playing with the camera settings.

What photo software do you use?

What camera settings do you prefer?

Stay tuned.Tomorrow,or maybe the next day,you’ll get an update on the finished drainage project.I’ll be asking for suggestions,so get your thinking caps ready.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The flower photo is gorgeous! I love the way the lighting is. Thanks for sharing.

Floridagirl said...

LOL. I am so sick of these unending freezes! I turned to playing with the camera today as well. Just beginning to learn the settings, though, so have no faves yet.

Love that gorgeous orchid photo!

NanaK said...

Love the orchid photo. Enjoy playing with your camera. I haven't begun to use all my camera has to offer and I don't use anything but crop in the editor. I would like to learn more about the camera settings but the photo editing part is not my cup of tea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails