"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Hot !!!!

In Florida,at this time of year it's hot!

And humid!

The kind of hot and humid where you sweat just watering the garden.

The kind of hot and humid,where if you don't get your gardening done by 9AM,

ferget-about-it!

All you can do,is sit by the pool,have a tall,cool drink and enjoy the results of all your hard,sweaty work.

Or wander around the garden,camera and sweat rag in hand,

and take photos.........




For more of Scenic Sunday,click here.......................


For more of Today's Flowers,click here.....................






13 comments:

i beati said...

those are wowees !!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Wow! These are stunning! The soft focus on these really enhances the shots. Beautiful!

Deborah said...

I hear ya' about the heat! Same thing out here in the desert. I felt ten degrees cooler looking at your beautiful flowers.

Pat - Arkansas said...

Beautiful flower photos! Thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed the tale of how your blog got its name! You have a witty and clever son.

It's hot and humid here in Arkansas, too. If it's any worse in Florida, I need to stay where I am... and inside with the A/C running!

Happily Retired Gal said...

Ah ... what LOVELY blossoms and nifty reminder I've not shared flowers yet this week, but I did participate in Scenic Sunday ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

jabblog said...

How do you folks survive? I can't tolerate a 10 degree swing either way - but then we don't have your wonderful plants and creatures. What a pallid life we live in UK! ;-)

Regina said...

I agree stunning and so vibrant!

Tammie Lee said...

each photo is quite lovely~
Spirithelpers

Arija said...

A lovely post of your beautiful flowers.

BPOTW said...

Those are very nice photos. Love the crisp colors.

DeniseinVA said...

Spectacular close-ups, gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing them. I have to stop moaning at our temperatures here in VA (low 90's and very humid). I know from a good friend how more so it is down there. Hope you get some relief soon.

Meems said...

Really great blooms, Chris.

And yes, it is hot. I'm thankful for my shade... still working long days in this heat... looking forward to October. LOL

Jake said...

You are so right about the sweating. I am outside taking pictures and sweat is pouring out of me like I just ran a 5-mile marathon. Then I have to fight with my lens because the humidity keeps fogging it up.

Jake

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails