"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Birds,Butterflies,Camellias and a new obsession….



Got a new zoom lens for the camera.

And I heart it!

See what it can do…..

                           The birds………
002


009
010
011
012
                            
                                 The Butterfly…………..
005

                      The Camellia…….
004


……………….and my newest obsession?………………….

eaglecam
Go there!
Now!

…..but don’t blame me if you don’t get anything done….

…somebody’s gotta watch the babies….

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Chris ~ Thanks for sharing your latest obsessions with us. Your photos are great. I'll check out the eagle cam later.

Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady

Susan said...

Great pics with your new toy. I'm headed over to watch the baby eagles. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails