"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

8 Days…..

          away….

    Away from TheGreatWall…..
           That’s what it was……

Erich,the Younger,was in charge.
               ….kinda/sorta…..

      He did a capable job making sure TheWall was safe and the security crew
(AKA Harley and Itty)
were taking care of things
.
         ……but it’s not like yourself,is it?

What did I come home to?
            Besides weeds galore….

Dad’s orchids were blooming!

3 of ‘em!

I was afraid I’d killed them….

IMG_4791
IMG_4792
IMG_4793
He was right!
“Just ignore them.They’ll be fine.”

I’m good great  at ignoring things……

That’s why I have major weeding to do…..

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Beautiful orchids. Are yours in the sun or shade?

Have a wonderful weekend ~ FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Flower Lady-they're on the screened lanai,by the pool.They get bright filtered sun all day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails