"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Movin’ on….

I think I’m getting over this reconstruction of TheGreatWall….

The upper level set of steps are in….

IMG_3651…I caved and bought a Lady Palm for the planter…

I still need need to move stepping stones up to that area.

But,today,

I’m pooped!

And I just wanna finish…

…but still make it look right…

Sooo…

today,I did this…

IMG_3653

But I did manage to get out of my lounger,grab the camera and take some photos…

…and I’m thinking the plants are much happier with TheTree gone…

IMG_3626

IMG_3628The Angel’s Trumpet that was almost destroyed by TheTree,and the pool renovation,is covered in buds.Earliest ever it has done this.It must like the landscape…

IMG_3637

Blue-Eyed Grass love,love,love this plant!

IMG_3639Honeysuckle

IMG_3630

Society Garlic,against a backdrop of Indian Hawthorne,and the veggie garden…

bumper crop of lettuce this year….

IMG_3640

Melampodium,self-seeded

IMG_3641

Stevia,which I grow for the foliage and flowers…

IMG_3642

Powder Puff

IMG_3646

Red drift Knock-Out Rose,with an orange Gerbara Daisy and St.Bernard’s Lily

IMG_3649

Gazania.The only plant,along with the Lady Palm,I have bought so far.

IMG_3655

Ground orchid.

This is the first year it has ever re-bloomed.

Told ya they liked the new garden!

And Miss Emma has returned to a new garden.She is still overlooking her Queen Emma Crinum,but this time she is surrounded by variegated creeping jasmine,pink Knock Out Roses,a Coontie Palm,and a dwarf Euonymous

IMG_3652

My garden?

Yep,Emma…

…it is especially for you.

Yea!!!!

Hope everyone has a great gardening week.

Gotta love this Florida Spring weather.

Remember to stop and smell the flowers in your garden.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

The flowers are so beautiful. I love the variety of shapes and colors you manage to get. I think the gardens are much happier without that big old tree.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails