"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What’s That Smell?

Soooo…sitting on the lanai,screened porch,patio,out by the pool,

…take your pick…

this evening,I smell something.
Something different.

What is that?

This?
IMG_3469
an almond-y smell?
The Tea Almond is blooming to beat the band!

This?
IMG_3472
Red Knock-out Rose

A rose-y smell?
Could it be this?
IMG_3473
Louis Phillippe

or this?
IMG_3477
Drift Knock-Out Rose.

Now,if only this guy would decide to bloom…
IMG_3476
Banana Shrub

Gotta love the pool guys.They put the tape around this guy to protect him….

Whatever it is that smells,it’s smelling pretty good around here…

I think I love this Florida winter weather.

So far….

1 comment:

Susan said...

To be surrounded by fragrance in the garden is a real treat. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails