"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dear Santa,

I have been a

very,

very,

very

good girl gardener this year.

I have only used organic practices in my garden.No pesticides.No chemicals of any kind(does manure count as a chemical,Santa? ‘cause I did use plenty of that.I hope that’s okay with you?).And lots and lots of compost.And that’s a good thing,right?

I really tried to plant only Florida friendly plants(I might have planted a few tropicals( well,maybe more than a few.Okay,quite a bit.But that’s okay,too,isn’t it?You like tropicals,don’t you,Santa?).

Soooo,I’d like to submit my Christmas Wish List for your perusal.

and my family’s too,in case they decide to read this.

Hint-hint…

First up,I’d like a proper garden cart.

One like this…..garden cart

Santa,do you realize how easy this would make my gardening life?I could haul plenty of stuff in this.YardBoy wouldn’t complain anymore,about having to move heavy things.

(Santa,he tends to complain sometimes.I’m sure you understand that.Do the Elves complain when you ask them to move heavy things?)

Family Santa,you can find information about it here….

Second,I would

really,

really,

really

love a Rain Barrel.

Like this….

rain barrel

Isn’t that the ecological thing to do?You are into ecology,aren’t you?Isn’t it the wise thing to use rain water for watering,instead of letting it run off to no where?

Plus,I could paint it and decorate it.Like this…..

image

Family Santa,you can read more about that here…..

Wouldn’t that look really,really neat on TheGreatWall? Santa,you know how much we I love yard art,here at TheGreatWall.Right?

Soooo family,YardBoy,et all, Santa,

if you think I have been a good girl gardener,this year,could you

please,

please,

please

see fit to put those under my tree this year?

Santa,thank you very much for reading my letter….I hope you and Mrs.Claus have a very Happy Thanksgiving,and Merry Christmas.Please,rest up before your long sleigh ride.

Thank you,

TheGreatWallofLutz

 

 

5 comments:

Ami said...

LOL. I am sure your wish will be granted by "Santa" this year! I purchased two rainbarrels early this year in Costco, similar to the one on your wish list, and I love them! Although I am not that artistic enough to decorate them... Happy holiday!

Unknown said...

Ami-you have 2 rain barrels?!I would be happy with just one.And Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Deborah said...

What an adorable post and a BRILLIANT idea!!! Might I suggest adding one of those most handy little garden carts that dually serve as a padded kneeling post or a seat when needed? May all your wishes come true!
**kisses** Deb

Unknown said...

Deb-I already have one of those,and love it.But I need something bigger and heavier.

compost in my shoe said...

Hope Santa takes time out of his busy schedule to answer your post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails