"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Late afternoon….


The weather is cooler….

….a pleasure to be in the garden….

…Take the camera…

…wander around….

…play with the late afternoon light….

IMG_4479Purple Fountain Grass,in black and white


IMG_4478
Kalanchoe,blooming

IMG_4480Yellowtop

IMG_4484Knock-out Rose

IMG_4486Miss Emma’s Garden
…..reminds me of “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil”…..


IMG_4493Hosta

Buddhas….
IMG_4495


IMG_4503

…and in sepia…..
IMG_4503
Bunny…..
IMG_4496

Flamingo….
IMG_4505

I love the late afternoon,Autumn light….

You?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yes, gardening has been an extreme pleasure lately! Love your black and white effects. Your knock-out rose is lovely. This is a plant I struggle with adding - I'm afraid of the blackspot and ultimate failure! Some day...!

Susan said...

Hey Chris, I like the way you played around with the black & white setting. It gives the garden a totally different look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails