"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Florida Christmas tree…

Going  with the theme of keeping it simple this year….

 

The tree is smaller

a Florida style tree….

christmas tree

Seashells-“tourist shells” spray painted silver,

flamingoes,

 

sand dollars,

 

flip-flops (thanks Erin),

 

found fishing lures,

 

blown glass crabs and palm trees,

 

a star fish for the star,

 

and worm shells for tinsel…

 

Christmas

Florida style

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Love it!! My friend's son and wife just move to Florida (Vera Beach, I think). They love it. They got their act together when they were young so they could do this...8 months there in the winter and 4 months here in the summer to work construction.They are loving riding their Harley's in the "winter", roller blading, swimming.... life is good. While I'm already too old to get my act together and plan for early retirement... I hope I can enjoy somewhere warm sooner rather than later. You really are in paradise!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Love your FL decorated tree.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2012.

FlowerLady

NanaK said...

Very festive and creative tree! Love it. Merry Christmas to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails