"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend On TheGreatWall……

________________________________

Not much was accomplished this weekend,on TheGreatWall.

It was hot!

It was humid!

It rained showered in the afternoons!

Oh yeah-we had company…….

Michael,the Elder,arrived with two of our favoritest people.

(Dawn and the future Ms. Emma

-can I have a round of applause for

Ms. Emma?-

arrived today,before the whole kit-and-kaboodle took off for points south).

Soooo,the weekend was pretty much taken up with this……IMG_4853

and this…….IMG_4858

and this,too….IMG_4830 Gotta show the kiddoes your old stomping grounds,and where you got into trouble,after all…….

Some gardening was accomplished.YardBoy gave a tutorial on cutting roses……IMG_4847

And two of my most favoritest men celebrated milestones……

Kyle entered double digits-10!!!!

And my Dad turned 91!IMG_4872

Can I have a woo-hoo!!!!

Chocolate cake for everyone!!!!

So,now it will be back to work.Ripping out the spring garden and getting ready for the fall garden…..

Technorati Tags:

 

2 comments:

NanaK said...

Looks like a great day!

Deborah said...

WOO-HOO!!!! Fabulous weekend I'd say! Your Daddy looks in great shape at 91! **clapping of many hands** Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails