"I'm not really a career person.I'm a gardener,basically.".....George Harrison

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Life Is Good!!!


How can a person beat this?A can of Bud,a super soaker and a boat,while floating around in a pool that's at the perfect temperature.84*


For those who have asked what the Ringy-Ding game is,here's Jon fine tuning his.The object is to get the ring on the hook.It's a great game for men to play while drinking copious amounts of beer.And provides great laughter for women to watch them.

1 comment:

Tink *~*~* said...

Hey I saw your question over at my blog regarding the picture width. I answered over there, but figured you might not see it.

It cannot display at the new size because your blog template is very narrow with those big empty spaces on either side. Mine is one of the wider templates, so there's enough space to display 800x600 without banging heads with the sidebar. Yours, not so much. As long as you are using that template, I think that 400 is probably the right size for your photos.

Tink *~*~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails